Building Information Modeling
BIM is a process for creating and managing information on a construction project throughout its whole life cycle.
Based on an intelligent model, BIM integrates structured, multi-disciplinary data to produce a digital representation of an asset across its lifecycle, from planning and design to construction and operations.
IRIDIUM Goal: Reduction of the operations costs
- b3d Modeling (up to LOD 500)
- bEquipment / systems Data collectio
Logistic Data Preparation
- bConfiguration Data Preparation
- bMaintenance Data Preparation
- bSpares calculation
- bMRO definition
Facilities Management Support
- bResources Allocation – Maintenance Requirements Analysis (Spares/Facilities/ Personnel/Tools)Maintenance Data Preparation
- bWork orders management
Join Our Team
We are always looking for passionate,
talented, and creative people to join our team.
Let us assist you in determining the best
solution for your project. Start the conversation today!